PLEASE REGISTER ON THE RESIDENT PORTAL ON OUR WEBSITE at www.grandisleshoa.org
The new website is more than just a pretty picture! It is our primary means of communication to you, our residents. We are constantly providing regular updates, including updates on COVID-19, scheduled enhancements/improvement projects, newsletters, Board meeting minutes, resident volunteer recognition, photos of our community, association documents, contact us page, ability to pay your dues online, the ongoings of the community on a day to day basis, and so much more.
Below are the procedures for signing up on the Resident Portal to access all the information:
1) Click “Resident Portal” on the top right of the page
2) Click the “Register” button
3) Fill out all registration fields
4) Click the “Register” button
5) Click the Gear icon ⚙ to complete Profile
6) Choose from Edit Profile, My Account, Log Out, or Cancel
7) To add a cover photo, click on + (optional)
8) To add a profile picture, click on the silhouette in circle (optional)
9) Click on your name on the top right of the page to access Resident Portal only features:
Account, Association Documents, Pay Online, Resident Search, and Logout
10) Logout to exit
Again, the website is a great resource and tool that you have at your fingertips. We are asking for those who have not registered under the Resident Portal to please do so at this time.
The communication platform our website provides is a great way to contact us quickly and we want to hear from you. Click on CONTACT US to reach out to us anytime.
Our goal is to have all residents register. We hope you will assist us with this goal.
Grand Isles HOA